doctorstevenpark.com| 7 Myths About Tonsillectomy [Podcast 76]
In this episode, Kathy and I have a revealing discussion about the 7 most common myths that I encounter about surgery for the tonsils:
- Don’t take out tonsils because they are part of the immune system and help fight infections
- Tonsils can grow back after tonsillectomy
- Tonsils shrink as you get older or you can outgrow them
- Surgery can lead to bleeding
- Anesthesia can be harmful in children
- You need to find the best surgeon
- Small tonsils don’t need to be removed.
George Catlin: Shut Your Mouth and Save Your Life
The post 7 Myths About Tonsillectomy [Podcast 76] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.
Mattresses & Pillows